Thanks for visiting our website. We hope you find this site and information here beneficial. Our goal is to help you become a more valuable member of University of Missouri Health Care.
If you have questions or comments contact CED by phone at (573) 882-4161, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note several modules from this website requires Internet Explorer 8 or Internet Explorer ran in Compatibility Mode
News and Announcements
MUHC along with the entire University of Missouri has a New Year’s resolution: To create a seamless process to stop, prevent, report and remedy incidents of sexual harassment.
We have created an on-line module that details your responsibility in this effort. Take a look here to see how you can make a difference: (http://umhc-pathlore02.umh.edu/stc/viewers)
We ask that you make every effort to take the 15 minute module training by January 31st, 2015.
This Mandated Reporter Module will also be included in our 2015 Annual Mandatory Training Requirements.
For more details on how to report: http://title9.missouri.edu/reporting/
Title IX Coordinator
Linda Bennett, Ed.D.
Title IX Deputy and Grievance Officer for MUHC
- November Education Council notes available.
- WHT102-15, Mandated Reporter training, is now available on the Learning Center.
- 2015 Learning Plans are underway. Submit your plan today.
- New Module: The Teachback Method- WBT269-15
- New Module: Civility and You and Me-WBT107-15
- University of Missouri created Harassment:What It Is and How to Stop It. Staff (WHT100-15) and Supervisor (WHT101-15).
- Outside Interest Disclosure Form (Conflict of Interest) HAS NOT been assigned. Coming soon.
- Pathlore Learning Center instruction manual.
Revised: November 10, 2014 - Copyright © 2013 - The Curators of the University of Missouri
All rights reserved. DMCA
and other copyright information
. An equal opportunity/affirmative action