Thanks for visiting our website. We hope you find this site and information here beneficial. Our goal is to help you become a more valuable member of University of Missouri Health Care.
If you have questions or comments contact CED by phone at the following numbers:
884-8626—The primary Center for Education and Development number. Please call for class registrations or cancellations, room reservations, access to the Quarterdeck building or other general questions.
884-2751—Call this number for information about an American Heart Association Card (AHA) order or other AHA materials.
884-1857—Call this number for questions about the Pathlore learning management system, annual mandatory requirements, training module issues, the CED website, annual health screening or flu immunization enrollment issues.
884-0728 - Call this number for questions about Electronic Medical Record training.
Problems relating to the Preventing Employment Discrimination training may be directed to the Peoplesoft HR Support Desk at 884-6996.
Please note several modules from this website requires Internet Explorer 8 or Internet Explorer ran in Compatibility Mode
News and Announcements
The deadline to complete the 2016 Annual mandatory Compliance Training Modules is rapidly approaching. Don't forget that they are due by 11:59 p.m. on May 31, 2016.
To be sure that you have finished all of your modules:
- Click on the Learning Center icon
- Complete any modules listed on 'My Learning Plan"
- Confirm that all mandatory modules have a "Finished" status and are not just "Started Online" or "Unmastered" by checking your "Transcript" found on the left hand side under the Learning Center section
If you have questions about accessing or completing the
mandatory training modules, please:
- Call the CED Technology Team at 884-1857
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact the Help Desk at 884-HELP (884-4357) for assistance after hours and during the weekend
- Annual Nursing Mandatory Web Based Training Modules have been assigned to learning plans and should be completed prior to May 31, 2016
Nursing Staff in the following areas should also complete the Code Blue Documentation module (WBT506-16): all ICU's except NICU, Emergency Room, STAT nurses, House Managers, SLS's, Nursing Supervisors, MOI nurses, Pre-Op, PACU nurses and clinic nurses in locations with a crash cart. This WBT has not been added to the learning plan - you can find this module by logging in to the Learning Center, clicking on the Web Based Training Search and searching for WBT506-16.
If you have questions about accessing these mandatory training modules, please contact email@example.com or call 884-1857.
- New Module on Prevention of Fraud, Waste, and Abuse to be completed by May 31, 2016
All employees and physicians of University of Missouri Health are asked to take the CMS web-based training module, WBT610 Fraud, Waste, and Abuse. As participants in the Medicare/Medicaid programs, it is important that we follow these requirements. There is no test involved. We ask that you review the module and confirm that you have read the content of the module. If you have questions about accessing or completing this mandatory training module, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 884-1857. If you have questions about the content of the module, please contact the Office of Corporate Compliance at 884-0632.
- Need additional training for your unit? Fill out our Department Specific Learning Plan Request.