Thanks for visiting our website. We hope you find this site and information here beneficial. Our goal is to help you become a more valuable member of University of Missouri Health Care.
If you have questions or comments contact CED by phone at the following numbers:
884-8626—The primary Center for Education and Development number. Please call for class registrations or cancellations, room reservations, access to the Quarterdeck building or other general questions.
884-2751—Call this number for information about an American Heart Association Card (AHA) order or other AHA materials.
884-1857—Call this number for questions about the Pathlore learning management system, annual mandatory requirements, training module issues, the CED website, annual health screening or flu immunization enrollment issues.
884-0728 - Call this number for questions about Electronic Medical Record training.
Problems relating to the Preventing Employment Discrimination training may be directed to the Peoplesoft HR Support Desk at 884-6996.
Please note several modules from this website requires Internet Explorer 8 or Internet Explorer ran in Compatibility Mode
News and Announcements
- Compliance Training
You may have heard that on June 30, 2016, MU Health entered into a corporate integrity agreement with the Office of Inspector General. This agreement is for a period of five years and includes specific requirements for each of us — one of which is additional compliance training. The training modules that have been assigned to you were selected based upon your job responsibilities.
- Log in: 8 digit employee ID number (short ID numbers will need a leading zero added)
- Temporary Password: mutigers
- Once all courses are completed, you will be asked to certify in the Compliance course that you have completed the training and understand your responsibilities. If you have technical issues, try changing web browsers (Mozilla Firefox is recommended). For other support or password resets, call the Office of Corporate Compliance at 573-884-1148 or 573-884-0632, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year YOU are invited to GROW!
Your GROWing Edge
Learn how to set meaningful worthwhile goals and get the most out of your quarterly GROW conversations
Discovering your Strengths
Learn how to increase your motivation and productivity by discovering and using your unique "superpowers"
"Yes... And..." Conversations
Learn how to handle strong emotions, differing opinions and challenging personalities.
The "Together" Advantage
Learn how to build trust and work effectively with other team members.
- Check with your supervisor to get permission to attend any or all of these courses. Each class is 90 minutes long.
- Pick a class in your building at a time and date that work for you. Classes are offered at each of the main hospitals
- Register on-line through Pathlore to reserve a seat in the class.
Questions? Contact Nancy Wittenborn or Phil Shearrer in MUHC’s Center for Education.
- Cerner Clairvia Staff Manager Overview
All Users 8.4.1 class is not completing correctly in Pathlore using
web browsers Internet Explorer and Firefox. Please use
Google Chrome to complete this course. If you have any
questions, please call 884-1857 or email
- Additional Ending Workplace Hostility Classes
Additional Ending Workplace Hostility classes are now available! The class code is CLT998. All RNs who did not attend a class in FY16 should enroll. At this time classes will be taught at UH and MOI but plans are being made to offer additional classes at WCH. For questions about this course, please email Lynette Roebuck at email@example.com or call 884-9421.
- Department Specific Learning Plan Request Form ... please use Internet Explorer and the following links to complete your request. You will receive an email upon completion. If you have questions, please call 884-1857 or email firstname.lastname@example.org