Welcome to MU Health Care CPR Resource Center
- Tips for ARC Learners
- Tips for ARC Instructors
- ARC Instructors Renewal Process
- Job Aids
American Red Cross (ARC) Started January 1st, 2021
Find Your Card
- AHA: Access your AHA eCard to see your renewal date (not available for paper cards)
- AHA: Lost AHA Completion Card
- ARC: Find your ARC card by logging into the HealthStream website
- To find your card on HealthStream, click on Profile, then scroll down to Resuscitation Credentials.
- Click on Options next to the card you would like to view and choose the option that works best for you.
- Job Aid: Finding your ARC Card on HealthStream
BLS/ALS/PALS & Basic Dysrhythmia Calendars
Please note that there are no live classes in January 2021 due to the transition to ARC.
American Heart Association (AHA) Training Site TS-10197
AHA and TC Policies
- General Forms
- Course Paperwork
- ACLS and PALS