Welcome to MU Health Care CPR Resource Center
American Red Cross Center (ARC) Started January 1st, 2021
- ARC Transition FAQs
- ARC SBAR
- INSTRUCTORS: AHA to American Red Cross Instructor Bridge Process
- Tips for ARC Learners
- Tips for ARC Instructors
- Job Aids
Find Your Card
- AHA: Access your AHA eCard to see your renewal date (not available for paper cards)
- AHA: Lost AHA Completion Card
- ARC: Find your ARC card by logging into the HealthStream website
- To find your card on HealthStream, click on Profile, then scroll down to Resuscitation Credentials.
- Click on Options next to the card you would like to view and choose the option that works best for you.
- Job Aid: Finding your ARC Card on HealthStream
BLS/ALS/PALS & Basic Dysrhythmia Calendars
Please note that there are no live classes in January 2021 due to the transition to ARC.
American Heart Association (AHA) Training Center MO 02648.
AHA and TC Policies
- General Forms
- Course Paperwork
- ACLS and PALS