Welcome to MU Health Care CPR Resource Center
- HealthStream Website
- List of Unit-Based Instructors
- How to Book a CED Manikin with Microsoft Bookings
- Tips for ARC Learners
- Tips for ARC Instructors
- ARC Instructors Renewal Process
- Job Aids
American Red Cross (ARC) Started January 1, 2021
Find Your Card
- AHA: Access your AHA eCard to see your renewal date (not available for paper cards)
- AHA: Lost AHA Completion Card
- ARC: Find your ARC card by logging into the HealthStream website
- To find your card on HealthStream, click on Profile, then scroll down to Resuscitation Credentials.
- Click on Options next to the card you would like to view and choose the option that works best for you.
- Job Aid: Finding your ARC Card on HealthStream
BLS/ALS/PALS & Basic Dysrhythmia Calendars
American Heart Association (AHA) Training Center
October 1 AHA Card Order Changes
As of October 1, the point of contact for AHA card orders and the location to send orders will change. With this change, the order form (linked above) has been updated to reflect the new address for card orders. University of Missouri is continuing to remain an AHA Training Center and will still continue to meet all your AHA needs. Only the contact information has changed.
The point of contact as of October 1 is:
Email orders to email@example.com.
If mailing via physical mail, send to:
Sheldon Clinical Simulation Center
5 Hospital Drive Room
CS & E RM. CE626,
Columbia, MO. 65201
AHA and TC Policies
- General Forms
- Course Paperwork
- ACLS and PALS